Various installation methods of LED display
Today, LED displays are favored by all walks of life, so the installation methods are becoming more and more diverse. LED display manufacturers are also very powerful, and they have also developed bendable products to make curved LED displays. In order to allow friends who need to make LED display screens to quickly choose the installation method that suits them, here, according to different use environments, six installation methods such as column installation and stacking of LED display screens are explained.
Six installation methods of LED display
1. Column-type installation: It is mostly used for the installation of outdoor advertising LED displays, with a wide field of vision and relatively open surrounding areas, such as squares, parking lots, etc. According to the size of the screen area, it can be divided into single-column and double-column installation. The column mount is suitable for the installation of the LED display screen on the open space, and the outdoor screen is installed on the column. In addition to making the screen steel structure, the column type also needs to make concrete or steel columns, mainly considering the geological conditions of the foundation.
2. Stacking: It is to build a wall with a concrete structure on the ground enough to support the entire LED display screen, build a steel structure on the wall to install the display screen, reserve 800mm of maintenance space for the steel structure, and place related equipment and maintenance facilities. .
3. Mosaic installation: indoors, suitable for indoor screens with small area. Due to the small installation space, in order not to take up space, the same size of area was dug out on the wall according to the size of the screen, and the LED display was embedded in the wall. The wall is required to be a solid wall. The cost of pre-maintenance is higher. For outdoor installation, the inlaid structure is suitable for the display screen project that has been included in the planning and design of the building. The installation space for the display screen is reserved in advance during the construction of the civil engineering project. In the actual installation, only the steel structure of the display screen needs to be made to install the display screen. It is embedded in the building wall, and there is enough maintenance space on the back.
4. Hanging installation: It is mostly suitable for large-scale places such as station LED display screens and airport LED display screens to play the role of indicating signs. The screen area is required to be small. (Below 10 square meters) It is required to have a suitable installation location, such as a beam or a lintel above, and the screen body should generally be covered with a back cover.
Ordinary mounting is suitable for single-box display screens with a total weight of less than 50kg. It can be directly hung on the load-bearing wall without reserve maintenance space. The display box adopts a front maintenance design, and the display screen is opened from the bottom during maintenance. That’s it.
Rack mounting is suitable for general outdoor display screens. Considering the difficulty of maintaining the display screen, a steel structure is used between the screen body and the wall, and a maintenance space of 800mm is reserved. The space is equipped with maintenance facilities such as horse paths and ladders. And install power distribution cabinets, air conditioners, axial fans, lighting and other auxiliary equipment,
5. Wall-mounted installation: It is mostly suitable for the installation of indoor LED display screens. The area is small (below 10 square meters). The wall is required to be a solid wall, and hollow bricks or simple partition walls are not suitable for this installation method.
6. Roof-mounted installation: It is mainly suitable for outdoor advertising LED display. The installation site is mainly the roof of the building. As the height of the building increases, the windproof level to be considered also increases.