Outdoor LED display has the advantages of good stability, low power consumption, and wide radiation range. It is the most suitable product for outdoor information dissemination. However, in the long-term use process, outdoor full-color LED displays will inevitably cause various failures due to factors such as pollution, looseness, vibration, heat, and environmental temperature changes, which will affect the normal use of the LED display, and even cause serious accidents. Therefore, regular maintenance is essential for outdoor full-color LED displays. So what does the daily maintenance of outdoor full-color LED display mainly do?
1. Daily inspection
“Daily inspection” is to conduct daily inspections and inspections of related display equipment, and to find hidden dangers to deal with them safely as soon as possible. Generally include the following four aspects:
(1) Reinforcement inspection of internal components and steel frame structure: In the case of natural disasters such as weather deterioration, it is necessary to check the stability and safety of each component of the screen body, especially the various parts of the steel structure, if any The problem should be dealt with in a timely manner.
In addition, the full-color LED display is a high-power-consuming device. After a long period of operation, due to multiple start-stops and operations, the wiring terminals of the power supply part will become loose due to cold and heat, and the contact will be weak, forming a virtual connection. It will heat up and even ignite the plastic components next to it. The signal wiring terminals will also become loose due to changes in the ambient temperature, and moisture erosion will lead to poor contact, which will lead to equipment failure. Therefore, the LED display connector must be tightened regularly. When adjusting the fasteners, the force should be even and appropriate to ensure firmness and effectiveness.
(2) Inspection of lightning protection facilities: Regular inspections of lightning rods and grounding lines. The facilities should be tested after thunderstorms, and if damaged, they must be replaced in time.
(3) Inspection of the control system of the LED large screen: Regularly check the reliability of the system to ensure its normal operation; all circuits and equipment of the large screen should also be checked regularly to avoid accidents.
(4) Inspection of the power supply system of the screen body: First, check whether the line connection in the distribution box is rusty or loose. For safety, the grounding of the electric box must be normal, and the power supply line must be checked regularly to avoid line damage.
Second, the display screen is clean
After the led full-color screen works for a period of time, the visual effect of the display will be affected due to the influence of the external environment. At this time, we can visually inspect and inspect the outdoor full-color LED display in both the bright screen and the black screen state. Including: Whether the surface of the display screen is contaminated, the purpose is to remove the influence of surface dirt on the luminous characteristics; whether there are damage cracks on the surface of the display screen; whether the communication and distribution cable lines are normal; for the equipment with high protection level, although the high reliability is selected Components and connectors, but the airtightness becomes a key factor. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly check the integrity of the seal; for the outdoor screen steel structure, check the surface paint and rust; for the outdoor screen surface pollution is particularly serious, but also Clean the display surface.
Full-color LED display cleaning is a high-altitude operation and requires a professional cleaning team. The cleaning operation adopts high-altitude sling method (commonly known as spider man) or adopts hanging blue, equipped with professional cleaning equipment. The cleaning staff chooses different cleaning agents according to different dirt on the screen for targeted cleaning, so as to ensure that the led tube is not damaged Complete the cleaning of the LED display screen under the premise of the mask and face mask.
Two points need to be paid attention to during cleaning preparation:
1. Before cleaning, disconnect the power cord.
Second, the choice of cleaning fluid, cleaning fluid generally includes electrolyte, high-purity distilled water, antistatic fluid, etc., to choose good quality, in order to effectively clean the dust and other stains on the full-color LED screen.
Cleaning and maintenance are divided into three steps:
The first step: vacuuming. First suck and sweep away the dirt and dust on the surface of the display mask.
The second step: wet washing. Be careful not to spray the lotion directly on the screen, but spray a little cleaning liquid on the cleaning cloth, and then gently wipe in the same direction. You can also use the soft brush on the vacuum cleaner to scrub the lamp mask to clean the dirt.
The third step: drying. Use a vacuum cleaner to absorb the water marks left after wet washing to ensure that the display mask is clean and dust-free.