Outdoor led display screens are faced with the following problems before they are installed and used. These problems must be dealt with for led display screens to operate safely.
1. The led display screen is installed outdoors, often exposed to the sun, rain, wind and dust, and the working environment is harsh. Electronic equipment getting wet or severely damp can cause short circuits or even fire, cause failures or even fires, and cause losses.
2. The led display screen may be attacked by vital electricity and magnetism caused by lightning.
3. The environment temperature changes significantly. When the outdoor LED display screen works, it will generate a certain amount of heat. If the ambient temperature is too high and the heat dissipation is lacking, the integrated circuit may not work correctly or even be burned, making the display system unable to work usually.
Fourth, the outdoor led display has a broad audience, a long viewing distance and a wide field of view; the ambient light changes significantly, especially if exposed to direct sunlight.
The above are the unique requirements of an outdoor led display. Given these characteristics, the following editor summarizes some points for attention of outdoor led display.
1. The screen body of the led display screen and the joint between the screen body and the building must be strictly waterproof and leak-proof; the screen body must have reasonable drainage measures, and once accumulated water occurs, it can be discharged smoothly.
2. Install lightning protection devices on led display screens and buildings. The display screen and the shell’s main body are well-grounded, and the grounding resistance is less than 3 ohms.
3. Install ventilation equipment to cool down so that the outdoor led display’s internal temperature is between -10°C and 40°C. An axial fan is installed on the top of the back of the screen to discharge heat.
4. Use industrial-grade integrated circuit chips with a working temperature between -40°C and 80°C to prevent the low temperature in winter from causing the LED display to fail to start.
5. To ensure long-distance visibility under healthy ambient light conditions, outdoor LED displays must use ultra-high-brightness light-emitting diodes.
Sixth, the display medium of the led display uses a new wide-view tube with a wide viewing angle, pure colour, consistent coordination, and a life span of more than 100,000 hours. The outer packaging of the display medium is currently the most popular rectangular tube with a cover, sealed with silicone, and no metalized assembly; its appearance is exquisite and beautiful, sturdy and durable, with protection from direct sunlight, dust, water, high temperature, and circuit short circuit “Five defences” features.