With the advent of the era of light and shadow, indoor LED displays are widely used in various fields. In order to better serve overseas friends, so that everyone can be more familiar with, understand, and apply LED displays. Now we introduce the detailed solutions and functions of indoor LED display to our overseas customers. We hope that you will have a better understanding of LED display and LED indoor full-color display.
- It has a photosensitive control system that automatically adjusts the brightness of the display according to the changes in indoor and outdoor light, which is energy-saving and environmentally friendly, which greatly reduces your operating costs.
- High refresh rates and high grayscale make the LED display more lifelike and meet the requirements of high visual quality for commercial use.
- The advertising content on the LED advertising screen can be changed at any time, showing different advertisements for different customers around the clock.
- The dual network cable hot backup function can be realized. Two computers control one screen at the same time. When one computer has a problem, the other computer will automatically take over to ensure that the screen works normally.
- The use of an efficient optical fiber transmission system effectively reduces the signal delay caused by the long transmission distance and ensures the consistency of the picture playback.
- All the displayed information can be controlled by a remote network, and the screen information can be easily replaced with a mouse click, so as to realize the clustering of advertising display networks in cities and regions.
- Support network control function, enabling you to control the display screens of several cities in one place, and change the content you want to play at any time.
- Equipped with an environmental monitoring system, allowing you to know the operation of the display anytime and anywhere.
- Equipped with a multi-function card that can switch the display screen at any time by software timing or manually to realize the unattended function.