The structural design of the full-color LED display should take into account reliability, flatness, integrity of the screen body, and ease of installation;
Ease of installation and maintenance: The design of the structure needs to consider the convenience of installation and maintenance, such as maintenance access, wire passage, etc.
Reliability: The structure is based on the premise of being stable, combined with the actual situation on the spot, and the supporting points are balanced. The structural bearing capacity should be greater than 20% of the weight of the full-color LED display itself;
Integrity: In addition to installing the screen itself, the LED display structure also includes other ancillary equipment. Such as the placement of audio, exhaust fans, air conditioners, etc., the wrapping area of the outer structure, the setting of outdoor lightning protection facilities, etc. These should be considered at the initial stage of designing the structure. On the premise of ensuring quality and practicality, it is also necessary to ensure that the appearance of the display screen is beautiful and comfortable.
Flatness: The flatness of the structural surface directly affects the flatness of the surface of the full-color LED large screen after installation, and has an important impact on the display effect of the LED display.
Today, LED displays are favored by all walks of life, so the installation methods are becoming more and more diverse. LED display manufacturers are also very powerful, and they have also developed bendable products to make curved LED displays. In order to allow friends who need to make LED display screens to quickly choose the installation method that suits them, here, according to different use environments, six installation methods such as column installation and stacking of LED display screens are explained.
Six installation methods of LED display
1. Column-type installation: It is mostly used for the installation of outdoor advertising LED displays, with a wide field of vision and relatively open surrounding areas, such as squares, parking lots, etc. According to the size of the screen area, it can be divided into single-column and double-column installation. The column mount is suitable for the installation of the LED display screen on the open space, and the outdoor screen is installed on the column. In addition to making the screen steel structure, the column type also needs to make concrete or steel columns, mainly considering the geological conditions of the foundation. 2. Stacking: It is to build a wall with a concrete structure on the ground enough to support the entire LED display screen, build a steel structure on the wall to install the display screen, reserve 800mm of maintenance space for the steel structure, and place related equipment and maintenance facilities. . 3. Mosaic installation: indoors, suitable for indoor screens with small area. Due to the small installation space, in order not to take up space, the same size of area was dug out on the wall according to the size of the screen, and the LED display was embedded in the wall. The wall is required to be a solid wall. The cost of pre-maintenance is higher. For outdoor installation, the inlaid structure is suitable for the display screen project that has been included in the planning and design of the building. The installation space for the display screen is reserved in advance during the construction of the civil engineering project. In the actual installation, only the steel structure of the display screen needs to be made to install the display screen. It is embedded in the building wall, and there is enough maintenance space on the back. 4. Hanging installation: It is mostly suitable for large-scale places such as station LED display screens and airport LED display screens to play the role of indicating signs. The screen area is required to be small. (Below 10 square meters) It is required to have a suitable installation location, such as a beam or a lintel above, and the screen body should generally be covered with a back cover. Ordinary mounting is suitable for single-box display screens with a total weight of less than 50kg. It can be directly hung on the load-bearing wall without reserve maintenance space. The display box adopts a front maintenance design, and the display screen is opened from the bottom during maintenance. That’s it. Rack mounting is suitable for general outdoor display screens. Considering the difficulty of maintaining the display screen, a steel structure is used between the screen body and the wall, and a maintenance space of 800mm is reserved. The space is equipped with maintenance facilities such as horse paths and ladders. And install power distribution cabinets, air conditioners, axial fans, lighting and other auxiliary equipment, 5. Wall-mounted installation: It is mostly suitable for the installation of indoor LED display screens. The area is small (below 10 square meters). The wall is required to be a solid wall, and hollow bricks or simple partition walls are not suitable for this installation method. 6. Roof-mounted installation: It is mainly suitable for outdoor advertising LED display. The installation site is mainly the roof of the building. As the height of the building increases, the windproof level to be considered also increases.
2.The refresh rate of the refresh LED is higher than that of the LCD, and the response speed is faster.
3.Therefore, this part of the LED should use the LCD in terms of energy consumption.
4.In terms of comparison, the color of LED is relatively simple and has a wider range, including a relatively high color range, which can be relatively wide.
5.The problem that the LCD is visible near, but the current LED point is no longer 2mm, and it is visible near.
6.LED light source, how to use LED light source, and how to use LED display screen, if the LCD screen uses high cooling tube, the price is more suitable for users to buy, not specifically in the selection of the screen range, just in the range of LCD, The LCD is required to be a relatively close monitor and the display point is relatively low, which is suitable for indoor ten-meter display use or use. Reach 1000-2000CD/square meter, according to, according to the brightness, different can be adjusted no no, the best is the same, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best, the best LED electronics have entered the monitoring field, and the application field will continue to expand in the future.
Color reproduction is achieved by the different brightness combinations of the three primary colors of red, green and blue. The brightness level of each primary color is called gray level. The wonderful degree of color reproduction depends on the number of gray levels of the three primary colors. The higher the value, the more realistic the color reproduction. The realization of grayscale is realized by controlling the duty ratio of the current of the LED tube. We have developed mature 1024-level grayscale control technology and applied it to full-color LED display, enabling the full-color display to reproduce 16.67 million colors, which is at the leading domestic level. In addition, we have adopted a unique g-correction technology. On the 1024 grayscales of the same primary color, if we simply use the equal-interval brightening technology, that is, each grayscale is divided into equal parts according to a linear law, the picture will be blurred and the sense of hierarchy will be poor. After careful analysis of the visual characteristics of the human eye, we took the lead in proposing and implementing the nonlinear step correction (ie g correction) technology according to the luminous characteristics of LEDs. This technology has a small level difference in the low-brightness area, and the number of gray levels is dense. Gradually, the level difference increases and the number of gray levels decreases in the high-brightness area. Finally, the “level difference consistency” in the visual effect is caused to ensure that the screen has a better visual effect. .
In the full-color, single-color, two-color series products of LED electronic display, the scanning methods are 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, static and so on. What if there is a difference? A simplest method is to count the number of LEDs on the LED large screen unit board and the number of 74HC595. Calculation method: divide the number of leds by the number of 74HC595 and then divide by 8 = fractional scan The real pixel LED electronic screen corresponds to the virtual LED electronic display screen: in short, the real pixel screen means that each of the three light-emitting tubes of red, green and blue that constitute the LED display only participates in one pixel at the end. imaging application to achieve satisfactory brightness.
The virtual pixel uses a software algorithm to control the end of each color light-emitting tube to participate in the imaging of multiple adjacent pixels, so that a larger resolution can be achieved with fewer light tubes, which can increase the display resolution by four times. In the full-color LED display series products, there are 16 scans, 8 scans, 4 scans, etc., and there are differences between them as follows: 1. The scanning method of the LED screen is different; 2. The brightness of the LED screen is different (16s is less than 8s and less than 4s) 3. The quotations are different, which may be understood as the number of driver IC chips used (the same type of 16s is lower than 8s and lower than 4s) The LED display screens on the current market can be roughly divided into two methods: static scanning and dynamic scanning! Static scanning is divided into static real pixels and static virtual! Dynamic scanning is also divided into dynamic real image and dynamic virtual, with 2 scans, 4 scans, 8 scans, and 16 scans. To illustrate: an outdoor PH16 full-color LED display commonly used full-color module pixel is 16*8 (2R1G1B), if it is driven by MBI5026, the module uses: 16*8*(2+1+1)=512 lamps, MBI5026 is a 16-bit chip, 512/16=32 (1) If 32 MBI5026 chips are used, it is a static virtual (2) If 16 MBI5026 chips are used, it is a dynamic 1/2 scan virtual (3) If 8 MBI5026 chips are used, it is a dynamic 1/4 scan virtual If two red lights are connected in series on the full-color LED display unit board (4) Using 24 MBI5026 chips, it is a static real pixel (5) With 12 MBI5026 chips, it is a dynamic 1/2 scan real pixel (6) Using 6 MBI5026 chips, it is a dynamic 1/4 scan real pixel
The common ones are P3, P4, P5, P6, P8, P10, P12, P16, P20 and other outdoor full-color LED displays. The outdoor LED display is in the form of DIP or SMD, and the commonly used form is SMD. If the outdoor LED display adopts the DIP form, that is to say, our three red, green and blue lights are separated, and each light is independent. There are three lights forming a pixel, forming an LED unit board. If it is a lamp bead in the form of SMD, the three lamps are combined into one lamp bead, which can effectively reduce the production cost, and the color mixing effect of this form is better.
Installation height: According to our outdoor installation height, it can provide a good basis for us to choose the LED display model. If our installation height is higher and the screen area is larger, we can choose a larger LED display, such as P16, P20, etc.; otherwise, choose P10, P8, P6, P5, P4, P3, etc.
Installation method: The installation method is different, which is an important reference for us to choose the LED display box. Generally, in addition to the wall-mounted installation method, other installation methods, I recommend using a sealed box.
The nearest viewing distance is also one of the important references for choosing an outdoor full-color LED display.
1. When water is found in the warehouse or the LED display screen, it should be dealt with urgently without delay.
2. Organize personnel to blow dry the LED display screen.
3. Do not put the LED display screen that has been flooded into the air box, it is easy to make the LED light boring.
4. When water enters the warehouse, the air box may enter water. All air boxes should be exposed to the sun to prevent moisture from volatilizing into the LED display screen after the box is installed.
5. Failure to handle all flooded LED displays in time may affect the stability of the screen to a greater or lesser extent. During emergency treatment, the screen may die continuously after the screen is powered on. Please pay attention to all the bosses. observe.
6. All water-ingressed LED display screens are in the flight case. After more than 72 hours, the screen has basically no repair value. Please handle it with caution.
Aging is important for electronic products, and guarantee is the last step after product production. After debugging, LED products can improve product stability and ensure the stability of product use. A very important device, but it is used by people in many times and cannot be used as a correct and effective device.
1. The LED emission test is to improve the performance of the product according to the failure rate of the product, that is, the characteristics of the road map and the application goal, but the basis of this method, the life of the LED product that cultivates the mature test basis is long.
2. LED aging methods include constant current aging and constant finger pressure equipment. Constant current means that the current is constant at any time. If there is a frequency problem, it is not a constant current. Constant current aging is the most consistent LED current operating characteristic. , Is the most scientific LED aging method;
3. Overcurrent impact aging is also an aging method used. By using factory water, the current is permanently aging and aging, in order to judge the quality and life expectancy of the LED, it can pick out many faulty LEDs that are often aging and cannot be singled out.
Introduction and characteristics of outdoor P8 full-color LED display
Creuview uses high-quality red, green, and blue chips to be packaged in a three-in-one surface mount lamp bead. A three-in-one surface mount lamp bead is a full-color pixel. The surface mount lamp beads are evenly attached to the front of the circuit board at a certain interval and fixed by soldering
The lamp surface of the module is filled with waterproof glue, the back of the circuit board is affixed with electronic components such as driving and control, and then the finished circuit board is fixed and protected with a plastic kit. This is the basic display unit of the outdoor full-color LED display, referred to as the LED module. Multiple modules and waterproof rubber rings are assembled into a single LED box, and multiple boxes are assembled into a seamless LED large screen. The large screen needs to be equipped with a driving power supply and a control system before it can be used.
High display brightness: the brightness can reach more than 8000cd/㎡, so far no outdoor display product can surpass it, and the brightness of the LED display can be automatically adjusted according to the intensity of the ambient light, and the picture quality is clear and bright
Good display effect: Non-linear correction technology makes the image delicate, saturated color, strong sense of layering, smooth and vivid
High resolution: With the continuous breakthrough of outdoor small spacing, coupled with the larger outdoor screen area, the overall screen resolution has reached a higher level, which can more express high-definition picture quality and rich colors
High protection level: waterproof and dustproof design, protection level up to IP65, the selected materials are resistant to ultraviolet rays, deformation, aging, high and low temperature.
Good uniformity: The wavelength deviation can be controlled within ± 2nm, the chromaticity and brightness consistency can reach 99%, the flatness is ± 0.1mm, and the seam gap is less than 0.2mm, so that the color uniformity and consistency are excellent
Convenient operation: It is controlled by commonly used computer operating system and general playback software, easy to learn and understand, and the playback content and sequence can be edited at will
Ultra-long life: LED lamp beads can last up to 100,000 hours. High-quality light-emitting components are the core material of the display. The circuit board design is optimized to fundamentally ensure the life of the product.
Energy saving and environmental protection: LED display light-emitting materials are energy-saving products, equipped with constant current drive energy-saving IC and high conversion rate drive power, and the brightness can be automatically adjusted
Wide viewing angle: large-angle design, high-precision equipment and high-precision production technology, making the horizontal and vertical viewing angles wider
Stable performance: Unique anti-electromagnetic wave processing, distributed scanning technology, and modular design make the reliability and stability higher.
Wide playback content: It can display text, tables, images, animations, videos, etc., equipped with power amplifier and audio to synchronize the picture and sound, equipped with a TV box to rebroadcast TV programs, and equipped with a video processor to achieve live broadcasting
Multiple control methods: equipped with different control systems, which can realize synchronous control, asynchronous control, wireless control, network control, and remote control
Various shapes: rectangles, squares, arcs, circles and other customized designs can be made
Convenient maintenance: Modular design is adopted to make maintenance and replacement of spare parts convenient and quick.
Who We Are
Creuview is specialized in the production of all kinds of LED screens, located in Hongkong and Shenzhen, China. We offer a full line of indoor and outdoor LED screen solutions. We take quality USA and Taiwan Chips, fully automated…
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
Essential Website Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
Other external services
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: