With the rapid development of the LED industry and the widespread application of LED display screens, some merchants with LED electronic display screens do not fully understand the operation and use precautions of LED electronic screens, resulting in shortening the life of LED electronic display screens. As a manufacturer, based on the accumulation of some experience and knowledge over the years, I have summarized the following precautions and hope to help everyone.
Notes on Switching LED display screen:
When turning on the screen: turn on the power first, then turn on the screen.
When turning off the screen: turn off the screen first, then turn off
(First turn off the computer without turning off the display screen, it will cause highlights on the screen body, led to burn the lamp, and the consequences will be serious.)
2. The interval between switching screens should be greater than 5 minutes.
3. After the computer enters the engineering control software, the screen can be powered on.
4. Avoid opening the screen in the all-white screen state, because the inrush current of the system is maximum at this time.
5. Avoid opening the screen in a runaway state because the system has the largest surge current at this time.
A computer has not entered the control software and other programs;
B computer is not powered;
C control part power is not turned on.
6. When the ambient temperature is too high or the heat dissipation condition is not good, the led lighting should be careful not to open the screen for a long time.
7. When a very bright line appears in a part of the electronic display body, it should be noted that the screen should be turned off in time, and it is not advisable to open the screen for a long time in this state.
8. The power switch of the display screen often trips. Check the screen body or replace the power switch in time.
9. Regularly check the firmness of the joint. If there is any looseness, pay attention to timely adjustment, re-strengthen or update the hanging parts.
10. According to the environment of the large screen display body and the control part, avoid insect bites, and if necessary, place rodenticide.
Notes on changes and changes in the control part
1. The power cords of the computer and the control section should not be connected in the reverse direction, and they should be inserted strictly according to their original positions. If there are peripherals, after the connection is completed, test whether the cabinet is live.
2. When moving the control equipment such as computer, please check the connection wire and control board for looseness before power on.
3. The position and length of the communication line and flat connecting line cannot be changed at will.
4. If abnormalities such as short circuit, trip, wire burning, smoke, etc. are found after the movement, the power supply test should not be repeated, and the problem should be found in time.
Notes on software operation of LED display screen
1. Software backup: WIN2003, WINXP, application programs, software installation programs, databases, etc. It is recommended to use “one-key restore” software for easy operation.
2. Proficiency in installation method, original data recovery, backup.
3. Master the setting of control parameters and modification of basic data presets
4. Skilled in using programs, operations and editing.
5. Regular inspection to delete irrelevant data
6. Non-full-time personnel, please do not operate the software system